Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Teleperformance Prishtina
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Date: May 2021
Teleperformance is the world’s largest customer service company that offers outstanding career opportunities. Our team has more than 320,000 colleagues in 80 countries and has a tradition of 40 years. Teleperformance is listed on the Euronext-Paris Stock Exchange, signed by United Nations Global Compact and certified by Great Place to Work®.
Junior Accountant is responsible to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The candidate should have experience in IFRS and previous experience in working for an international organization.
- Accounting of all business transactions
- Supervision and reconciliation of accounts
- Preparation of supplier payments, accounting of bank transactions
- Preparation of data for Controlling
- Support during the month- and year-end closing process
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 1-3 years of experience in financial accounting in an international environment or audit firm (a plus)
- Experience in IFRS
- Business fluent language skills in English
- Good knowledge of accounting systems
- Bold line to the international CFO and local management in Kosovo
How to Apply
HumanPower L.L.C in Prishtina, is the exclusive recruitment partner for Teleperformance which requires this job position.
Please apply by clicking on the button below: