Data e fundit për aplikim : Prill 2, 2021
Kosova-Women 4 Women has an opportunity for the position Accountant and Cashier. Candidates meeting minimum requirements are asked to forward an expression of interest including: Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com. Required documents must be received by 02 April 2021. Submissions of interest arriving without required information and documents will be excluded from consideration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Accounting and Bookkeeping:
- Daily booking of all financial transactions;
- Reconciliation of cash and bank balances using double entry bookkeeping system;
- Assist in preparing internal financial reports and reports required by donors;
- Assist in month end closing and annual end closing;
- Maintain an efficient, proper and transparent financial filing system of all documents relating to finance;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies;
- Connect with vendors for the Organization’s accounts payable
- Maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures, according to internal and legal regulations;
- Interact with external auditors in completing audits;
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
Petty Cash maintenance:
- Maintain and disburse petty cash. Record all cash transactions according to office procedures. Review supporting documents for accuracy and signatures for all cash transactions
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Minimum of two years experience in an accounting environment, preferably with an NGO.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Demonstrated experience with double entry bookkeeping system.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Strong sense of honesty, accuracy and transparency.
Kosova-Women 4 Women does not discriminate based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, matriculation, physical or mental disability, personal appearance, family responsibilities, political affiliation or status as a disabled or veteran or any other status.